Saturday, December 12, 2009

Testical Facts Help With Dog!?

Help with dog!? - testical facts

*

* Member since: the 02 July 2007
* Overall Score: 88 (Level 1)
* Points earned this week:

* -% Best answer
*

18preg
S

Help with dog laws "?

I have a purebred Siberian Husky, on 13 July from $ 300. I had informed the signing of a private owner that the dog was perfectly healthy and there was nothing wrong. I know, she wrote "as is" and left. She told me, verbally, and my friend that the dog in good health. I took the dog to the vet and he had just discovered, worms, and one testicle, and needs an operation or he will die. I would like to bring to the court because he refuses to reimburse me or half the vet bill, but the only thing that keeps me going to court is made "as a party." The dog was already in my possession and it paid, though, as it was written. it says nothing about how he is, until he signed the receipt without knowing it, was written to me and to the left. any help would be very grateful! Reply here or send me an e-mail to lisa girlbrat@yahoo.com
More details

11 hours ago
I suspect it is still considered a cub, but a little more than a year. so the vet said that one testicle does not fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment