Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hypothyroidism More Condition_treatment How Do You Deal With Hypothyroidism Symptoms?

How do you deal with hypothyroidism symptoms? - hypothyroidism more condition_treatment

I was with hypothyroidism to a year and a half diagnosed. Since then I've tried to find a stable dose of synthyroid with my endocrinologist to. He believes that the dose of 100 mg may I now suffienct. I saw him twice a year instead of blood work every 6 weeks and a visit to the office every three months. I do not think my old self. I must admit that I'm about 80% better than I, but the feelings of anxiety and depression are still persistent, sometimes worse than the others. I beg your experinece with the disease as it covers everything and how long after they are stable in the drug you will feel like he old self again. I kept thinking that something more serious is going on with me, I can not tell my doctors what it is. Do you think that in this way? Thanks for the help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment