Friday, December 11, 2009

Cervical Fluid Before Menstruation Could I Be Pregnant? Blood In Cervical Fluid And Nausea.?

Could I be pregnant? Blood in cervical fluid and nausea.? - cervical fluid before menstruation

My husband and I have a bit crazy to make on Friday night and then I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick and hot. Since I was really sick all day, but it's worse in the morning. I am also a digestive disorders.
Now it's Wednesday, and when I went to the bathroom this morning I had cervical mucus when dried and with about an inch long trail of blood. I go with 18 days and would have been ovulating when we made love.
Am I pregnant? It seems kind of principles that have symptoms before but never blood in my discharge.

1 comments:

hikarihi... said...

Have you had unprotected sex ????? If so, then YES! You may be pregnant.

Based on this problem seems to be all 5 minutes: "I had sex yesterday and today I'm sick ... I could Preggo?" My friend put it in 1234 seconds to be pregnant ????"" I saw a penis .. Could I be pregnant ?!?!?!?!??!"

And everyone said about the responses of the earth the same .... Go take a pregnancy test. That's all you can do right now. A pregnancy test now and then a week after an absence of menstruation (If) you expect your period.

We can not say. We do not know. You need to know more than you can ever know. If you have had sex, there's always a chance of becoming pregnant. It's everything you need to know.

Now, with a view of the business with you! A pregnancy test must be purchased!

Post a Comment