Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sanded Caulk Should I Caulk The Grooves Between The Concrete Slabs In My Driveway?

Should I caulk the grooves between the concrete slabs in my driveway? - sanded caulk

It is proved that the black tar-like substance was there once. Now, there are deep cracks filled with sand. I think it would be beneficial and can not be any damage he might think. But I do not understand why I do not see it done in the new area. I live in Michigan, and we want to thaw the concrete protection of the freeze-drying /.

1 comments:

alicat said...

The cracks are there to protect your entry. Expand and contract with temperature changes, or if you need to go that could crack. You can use a herbicide if grass or weeds start growing in the sand, but I do not bother with the putty.

Post a Comment