Friday, February 5, 2010

Black Nylon Feet Movie Download Blogspot Can Someone Tell Me A Good Brand Of Thick Tights. Or Leggings That Go To Your Feet?

Can someone tell me a good brand of thick tights. or leggings that go to your feet? - black nylon feet movie download blogspot

I want to wear a pair of socks under a dress, I will not be as regular nylon. I want to be fat and pure black. Most nylon, as they can theough right and you will see they do not do it much. But basically what I am seeking a legging, but that's my feet and nylon stockings do covers. I do not know where to look. ho, this chapter is thicker pants, only the thin nylon, but I can not find pants to go to my feet. Who knows?

2 comments:

dougaa said...

You can try Hue super opaque tights, like this: http://www.barenecessities.com/Hue-Super ... They are also in department stores.

If a few shows through the skin, try to bear two pairs.

Age Of Reason said...

Spanx makes these socks, I have some friends who use, so I thought I could give them a chance, glad that I did not .... makes my legs are thin and weakened, but also a new image after several washes ... great product .... If you can find in a store, you can find online www.spanx.com

Post a Comment